The Athars of Imam ibn al-Qayyim are a collection of books and epistles of Imam ibn Qayyim al-Djawziya with careful verification from several manuscripts. This edition is considered by many specialists as the best on the works of Ibn al-Qayyim. Several serious Muhaqqiq worked on it under the supervision of Sheikh Bakr Abu Zayd.
This Majmou’ includes the following books:
(19) Kitaab as-Salaat: 1 volume (620 pages). Verified from 3 manuscripts.
(20) Raf’ al-Yadayn al-Salaat: 1 volume (432 pages). Verified from 2 manuscripts.
(21) Ijtimaa’ al-Juyooch al-Islaamiyyah’ ala Harb al-Mu’attilah wa al-Jahmiyyah: 1 volume (699 pages). Checked from 6 manuscripts.
(22) Tuhfah al-Mawdood bi Ahkaam al-Mawlood: 1 volume (654 pages). Verified from 4 manuscripts.
(23) Rawdah al-Muhibbeen wa Nuzhah al-Muchtaaqeen: 1 volume (792 pages). Verified from 3 manuscripts.
All books have annotations referencing and authenticating hadiths and detailed search indexes.