- QUANTITY: 60 Capsules
- EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS: 1000mg Black Seed Oil
Swallow one capsule per day with water to supercharge your immune system.
Recommended intake should not be exceeded
Do you find yourself struggling with the day-to-day challenges that life brings? One of the most demanding challenges a lot of us face on a daily basis is to come back home from work and do more work. It is bad enough fighting work stress and traffic to get home, but knowing you have to cook, wash the dishes or deal with a pile of laundry can add to your daily stress. Heck, these all have the tendency to drive us crazy!
Work and home chores can take up so much real estate in our minds that we forget the importance of eating proper food or lack the motivation to do sufficient exercise. Our health is the most valuable intangible asset we have that trumps all tangible wealth possessions, yet, it is the last thing on most of our minds. Simply put, having a GOOD HEALTH is priceless!
Poor nutrition can contribute to stress, tiredness and our capacity to work, and over time, it can contribute to the risk of developing a poor IMMUNE SYSTEM that can lead to certain health complications. While our body is designed to fight off any kind of intruders, it is also our duty to maintain the defence system that is our immunity. That’s where we come in.
Do you suffer from a weak immune system?
Sunnah Trends Cold-Pressed Black Seed Oil Capsule is the go-to supplement if you want to support your immune system throughout seasons. Each soft gel capsule contains a Highly Condensed 1000mg of the purest cold-pressed and virgin quality oil to help kick-start a healthy and active lifestyle.
What Is Black Seed?
Nigella sativa or Black Seed herb is a flowering herb native to the Middle East and southwest Asia. The seeds of the fruit are used as a spice, in confectionery, in food, and in liquors. Also known as Black Cumin, Kalonji, Habbat Al-Barakah or Seed of Blessing, in the traditional healing systems of the region, Black Seed is used as a natural digestive aid.
The immune system boosting properties of Black Seed was noted in (Ibn Sina) Avicenna’s 1025 A.D. Canon of Medicine, who used the seed for stimulating the body’s energy and speed recovery from fatigue.
Black Seed contains over 100 valuable components and is a significant source of fatty acids, proteins, carbohydrates and other vitamins and minerals. Today it is used as a good source of energy, to detoxify and rejuvenate the body, aid in digestion, boost the body’s natural immune system and ease cough and colds, to name just a few.
Problems that may arise within the immune system are nothing for Black Seed Oil, as it creates a safer and less hostile environment for our good cells to fight for our health. It helps to control blood sugar and cholesterol level, keeps the body vital and energised, purifies the blood, flushes out the liver and detoxifies the bowels in the digestive system. The active compounds Thymoquinone (TQ), a phytochemical compound found within the seeds, is widely acknowledged for the broad spectrum medicinal properties that contribute to the natural defences of the body including anti-proliferative, gene-regulating, anti-oxidant, and protective effect against different viral or bacterial respiratory issues (Majeed et al., 2020).
- Packed with Vitamin A and amino acids, Black Seed Oil helps to reduce acne scars. The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil reduce the appearance of spots and acne by vastly reducing the redness and scarring caused by skin inflammations.
- Highly nourishing, it is rich in plant acids and essential fatty acids which help to maintain the skin’s lipid barrier, preventing the skin from drying out.
- Naturally, anti-histamine and anti-microbial Black Seed Oil works to nourish the skin, making it perfect for treating rashes and Eczema and even Psoriasis, soothing itching and irritation.
- As it is rich in powerful antioxidants, the skin’s number one anti-ageing agent. The power Thymoquinone also helps to fight off free radicals – which damage skin cells through oxidation. Free radicals destroy the skins cellular degradation by stealing oxygen from healthy skin causing them to wither which in time leads to the formation of lines and sagging skin. Regular consumption of Black Seed oil works to fight these ageing processes.
- Thymoquinone, in a 2018 Human and Experimental Toxicology study, showed how its ability to improve cognitive decline could ward off the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.